This is the link to verify if you are a beneficiary of the new 600 bond. As of today, February 15, 2021, you can verify if you are a beneficiary of the 600 soles bond of the Peruvian State. The platform enabled by the Peruvian Government to know who the beneficiaries are, is in operation at this time.
Bono600 official link
To find out if you are a beneficiary of bono600, you just have to enter your data, such as ID number and date of issuance of your ID, in this link, and automatically the system will indicate if you access the bond. Remember to be careful with the information you access and the information you share through social networks, the official link of the voucher600 is this: https://consultas.bono600.gob.pe/#!/ .
Remember that the recommendations published on the government page are:
- Don’t go to the bank to find information.
- Do not share your personal information.
- Do not accept help from groups on social networks.
- Do not go to processors.
- Do not disclose your withdrawal codes or keys.
- Do not consult other pages, this is the official portal.